Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Exemplory thing.

1. Include 4 examples of parallel structure.2. Vary your sentence length. Include 4 very short sentences for effect.3. Juxtapose bizarre ideas with mundane ideas.4. Avoid beginning too many sentences with "I".
5. Make sure you have a creative conclusion.
      The word normal, average, and alright are NOT in my vocabulary. I exceed highest expectations. God himself looks up to me. I've proved that gravity is a figment of our imagination twice. The Dictionary was built from words I don't use. I rise water from the ground to make lakes. Moses learned how to divide water from me. I created the Roman empire and then destroyed it. Dinosaurs died from me. I discovered the first Alien life form in Russia, I discovered the earth was round, and I discovered the miracle of birth. I taught my dog to roll over.

      I wrote every sonnet William Shakespeare published. I composed Beethoven's 10th symphony. Steve Jobs created iPods from tools I gave him. I created the Pyramid of Giza from scraps of rock I found in the desert. People travel the world, I travel the universe. Magic? My invention. I once bench pressed the Twin towers. Men fear me, women run to me, children look up to me.  I lead the 12 disciple's to safety. The big bang happened because I told it to. I can talk to inanimate objects.

     I hand wrote every book that was created, and made up authors name to put on them. I sweat sugar, I burp rainbows, and I spit hot sauce. I invented the wheel from an oval. I wrestled the first grizzly bear, I fought King Kong, and I have a woolly mammoth as a pet. I taught Caesar Millan his tricks, but I've never been to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment